soMeThinG to do?

Can't find what are you looking for?
Search Here!!

 
 
  
 
Friendster
Myspace
High-5
Blogger.Com
Microsoft
Download.Com
Google
Yahoo
Hotmail
MSN
Google Adsense
Gmail
 
   
 

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Something to tell

It was today!!!
When i came back from my aunt's house, i opened my inbox(email).
Oh my god!! what izzit? 1 new email..What is inside that email?
Finally, after waiting for two weeks, I got what I'm waiting for..
The Comfirmation Of Enrollment (COE) not CEO..hohoho...
This COE is used to make the visa application. In a month time, i'll be going to Australia.. I'll be there as a student. I'll be majoring in BSc. Maths. . Hopefully i'll get my 1st class honour in 4 years time. I think that is all for today. After this i'll write about the Adsense maybe..

0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home