soMeThinG to do?

Can't find what are you looking for?
Search Here!!

 
 
  
 
Friendster
Myspace
High-5
Blogger.Com
Microsoft
Download.Com
Google
Yahoo
Hotmail
MSN
Google Adsense
Gmail
 
   
 

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Today??still confius

Hello,

Im still confius today.. When I will have my medical check up.. I think the best is tomorrow.. but the problem is I dont have any transportation to go there.. Kota Bharu.. Maybe I should tell my aunt to borrow her car for a day or two.. How about my car? May car? My sister will be using it for tomorrow.. She will be going to her school to get her PMR result.. I had a "chat figth" with my mum today.. I dont know why..I fell that today is the most "serabut" day.. with the medical check up problem and my visa application.. i also have a problem with money..why i need money? To pay the accomodation deposit.. I have the money but my sponsor doesnt give it to me yet.. dats y i have this ""big"" problem now.. dats y i wanna try the adsense program.. just a beginner.. talk about my sponsor, MOE, i think they had called me when i was riding my bike. when i stopped my bike, the call is over.. 1 MISSED call.. this post is hanging i think.. but now, im very hungry, so i must have my lunch 1sf because i have gastric..i'll continue it after this..

1 Comments:


Blogger Jalak Hidung Kembang said...

hohoho...aloo sir..ur english is soooo gud...can u teach me how 2 master in english?hohoho...

3:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home