soMeThinG to do?

Can't find what are you looking for?
Search Here!!

 
 
  
 
Friendster
Myspace
High-5
Blogger.Com
Microsoft
Download.Com
Google
Yahoo
Hotmail
MSN
Google Adsense
Gmail
 
   
 

Saturday, December 30, 2006

New Template

Hai everybody..

I'll continue my blog.. This time is about my new template.. Still in Beta version.. After a day editting and trying, here it comes.. New template.. This template is based on my thought about myself..hohoho...my self? the headbanner above is my computer pic whe i was in UNITEN.. The place where i study..hohoho... now, no more like that becase i'm at my house and afraid that my sisters and brothers spill out the water on my computer..hohho...

This new template is base on my little knowledge about HTML...
Still the coding is not very nice... actually, i wanna use php, but only HTML can use..hohoho
Poor me...
now, herethis my new template...
if you wanna this template, just request it from me...
but still not complete..dont know when this template will complete..hohoho

Bye..
Assalamualaikum..

0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home