soMeThinG to do?

Can't find what are you looking for?
Search Here!!

 
 
  
 
Friendster
Myspace
High-5
Blogger.Com
Microsoft
Download.Com
Google
Yahoo
Hotmail
MSN
Google Adsense
Gmail
 
   
 

Monday, January 01, 2007

Selamat hari raya and hepi new year

tODAY is Hari Raya Aidiladha....opss...not today..yesterday...I'm very tired today did some works.. Hohohoho...but it is really fun!!!... this is my first time I eat the cow's eye..hohoho..yucks!!!hohoho..but, it make me feel goo..hohoho...

Now I wanna write about new year...
Happy new year..
My hope is to make money as much as I can..hohoho...
why money?I need it now...hohoho.. to do what? ade lerrr....hohoho
and another hope is I wanna study hard as hard as I can to get All subjects with HD..hoho
Pray for me.. InsyaAllah..
Then, thank you...Assalamualaikum

2 Comments:


Blogger Jalak Hidung Kembang said...

sek bijok xdok hal, sek smat plok 2..hohoho

1:22 PM

 
Blogger Jalak Hidung Kembang said...

nate apo hari rata 2?hohoho

1:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home