soMeThinG to do?

Can't find what are you looking for?
Search Here!!

 
 
  
 
Friendster
Myspace
High-5
Blogger.Com
Microsoft
Download.Com
Google
Yahoo
Hotmail
MSN
Google Adsense
Gmail
 
   
 

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Template Again!!

Hohoho...Now with new template again..Also in beta version..some links are not working yet..hoho...No wonder I havent post anything yet..hohoho..Busy testing my new template..hoho..to keyoekuan, dont get angry..hohoho..and dont get jealous...hohoho...
Actually, while I am writing dis post, i'm still testing my new template..Applying, the style is very hard to do...i dont even study this style code, but i just try and error.. changging the color and so on.. I use the adobe photoshop to get the color code.. I know to get the color manually, but it is very complicated job to do.. Use the adobe photoshop is better..hohoho...
I got to go now, because i wanna test my new template again..bye..
Assalamualaikum

0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home