soMeThinG to do?

Can't find what are you looking for?
Search Here!!

 
 
  
 
Friendster
Myspace
High-5
Blogger.Com
Microsoft
Download.Com
Google
Yahoo
Hotmail
MSN
Google Adsense
Gmail
 
   
 

Friday, January 05, 2007

What the heLL?

hurmm... i dont know what to say to my future housemates... they just tell me how much to pay for each person.. and now, who get into trouble? me!!!!!!!!!! how come to find the bulk of money in a couple of days? how come? dont know what to do right now!!!!!!! damn shit.. now i just dont know what to do.. Im blank... luckily i've got my visa.. if i dont, more troubles come to me... but im not satisfied with them. they are discussing without me.. it is okay they dont want to discuss with me but at least tell me earlier how much to pay.. so i'll have more time to find the money.. im very desperate rite now... what the damn person on earth i found!!!!! at least tell me earlier... It is already 5th january.... i just got 2 days to find the money........ damn you...... actually I xnak sangat stay with them, but what to do, it is only the way.. so, i reluctantly stay with them... hurmm...poor me... so.. i cant angry with them in front of them.. i must be patien.. but, my emotion will explode anytime...damn you 2 persons...you are very selfish!!!!!!! damn damn damn....

0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home